These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Open to UK, CI and IoM residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. The offer of a free 20-minute one to one telephone consultation with a Nutritional Specialist is available when qualifying customers purchase over £50 worth of Minami products between 01.02.2021 and 23:59 on 14.03.2021.
3. Qualifying customers who spent over £50 during the stated promotional dates will receive an email sent to the email address they used to on Minami. The email will be sent once the purchased items have been dispatched and will include details of how to arrange their 20-minute telephone Free Nutritional Consultation. All consultations must be arranged and completed within two weeks of the purchase date of a qualifying product.
4. Participants will be required to provide a suitable time and date for the consultation. A of one 20-minute call per person regardless of the number of purchases made. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
5. The Promoter and/or the Nutritional Specialist reserves the right to terminate the call at any point in the event of the caller being deemed by the Promoter and/or the Nutritional Specialist to be rude, aggressive, offensive, or the making of inappropriate remarks, or appearing to be under the influence of excess alcohol or other intoxicating substances. Any conversation topic initiated that is not relevant to the specific subject matter being discussed will not be entered into.
6. No responsibility will be accepted for sessions that cannot be completed due to the customer not having sufficient time, or having to take another call, or not having a suitable signal on their mobile phone. Once terminated the call cannot be rescheduled.
7. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
8. The Promoter will offer the participant suitable time/date slots for the call. In the event of the participant being unable to make any of the dates offered within the two-week timeframe, it is at the Promoter’s discretion whether a slot outside of the timeframe will be allocated. In the event of the Nutritional Specialist calling the participant on three pre-agreed time/date without successfully getting through, the Promoter will assume that the session is no longer of interest and the participants details will be deleted.
9. The free Nutritional Consultation has no cash value and no other alternative will be available in lieu of any session that is booked but not taken up. The session is not transferable once booked.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Promoter does not assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
c. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
12. Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
13. Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
15. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Nestlé Health Science, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA